- Liz Healey – Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Ashmore – Social Media, Visitor Information and Craft Fairs email@example.com
- Paula Fletcher – Gift Shop and Visitor Information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victoria Bibby – Visitor Information
- Chris Saysell – Custodian
- Sue Saysell – Housekeeping
- A team of volunteers from Unlocking Warwick help in the Visitor Information Centre during busy times
- Warwick Town Council – 01926 411694
- Court House Events Team – 01926 830808 email@example.com
Based in the heart of the town, not far from Warwick Castle, our friendly team are on hand to share their expert local knowledge of attractions, travel information, places to eat, shops and events with you. As well as our personal service, we stock hundreds of free information leaflets and guides about Warwick and beyond. The gift shop is fully stocked selling a wide range of Warwick and Warwickshire merchandise, including books and maps.
Warwick Town Guide and Map
You can pick up your free copy at the Visitor Information Centre on Jury Street, CV34 4EW during opening hours or download here;
The Visitor Information Centre is on the ground floor and on the first floor of the building is the magnificent ballroom which is available for hire. The Warwickshire Yeomanry Museum in the basement is open weekends Easter to October or by appointment only.
All areas are fully accessible.
Luggage storage – please visit www.stasher.com