The Racecourse encircles the Lammas Field Common on St Mary’s Lands where there are large expanses of grassland rich in wildlife.
Lying just a few hundred yards from Warwick Castle, Warwick Racecourse retains its historic charm and character.
Warwick Racecourse is one of jump courses and has a regular programme of 17 meetings throughout the year.
The central grandstand incorporates the first stand built in 1808. In 2000 it underwent a £3 million refurbishment, which includes a new restaurant, a betting shop, better disabled facilities, increased viewing steppings and Bar facilities.
Visit the website for dates and details of each race day. See website.