Towards the west end of the High Street stands the Unitarian Chapel. Through the gate on the left of the chapel is the former graveyard.
Dazzling shows and attractions, heaps of gruesome history and awesome birds of prey, all set within 64 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens make Warwick Castle a fun, action-packed day out for everyone.
The Museum covers the history of the Warwickshire Yeomanry from 1794 to 1956 with a collection of uniforms, weapons, medals and memorabilia. The Museum is managed entirely by volunteers through a Charitable Trust.
Racing has been part of Warwick life since 1707 and the course still hosts a full programme of jump racing throughout the year.
Until the twentieth century the Commons were the only recreation grounds for the townspeople and were also used for military training and a variety of sports.